HORSES, HORSES, HORSES . Campers learn the basics of English riding and horse care through hands on experience. Responsibility is taught through the care and riding of “their” horse for the week. Days are spent grooming, riding, learning horse care, and cooling off in the swimming pool in the afternoons. Arts & Crafts and lunch time is spent in the air conditioned lounge. Afternoon riding lessons and the weekly Camp Horse Show on Parents Day are held in the shade or our covered arena.
WHAT MAKES OUR CAMP DIFFERENT?
- Small Enrollment – maximum 18 campers weekly ensures more personalized instruction
- Well qualified Camp Instructors – all arena/riding instruction done by professional horse trainers/instructors
- Daily riding LESSONS. We teach the basics of true horsemanship- students leave with a good riding foundation -ready to join our group riding program.
- Excellent record for safety and satisfaction.
- Daily van transportation available from Westlake to Rio Vista and back.
Cost- $375 weekly or $420 with van service – qualifies for Child Care Tax Deduction
Del Valle TX 78617