1. Make a blanket fort.
2. Declare a family game night.
3. Have a build-your-own meal, like funny-face pancakes, pizzas or sundaes.
4. Create a summer memories time capsule.
5. Turn everyday dinner into a fancy affair: use candlelight and cloth napkins.
6. Or do the opposite and turn dinner into a picnic.
7. Have a water balloon fight.
8. Go star-gazing. The Perseid meteor shower peaks August 11, 12 and 13.
9. Bake cookies together.
10. Make a “family fun” jar full of activities everyone loves so you can keep the fun going all year.