The Austin Home & Garden Show will happen Aug. 26-28 at the Austin Convention Center. This year’s celebrity is Chris Lambton of DIY Network’s “Yard Crashers” and HGTV’s “Going Yard,” where he and his wife Peyton transform backyards, one house at a time.
In addition to exhibitors and events for the adults, the Home & Garden Show offers a Kids Zone, Pets Zone and Wildlife Stage. Kid-oriented activities will include:
- Sensory bin and collage making by The Thinkery
- Kids Project Zone by Lowe’s
- Movies, coloring and crafts by Costco
- Arts and crafts by Macaroni Kid
- Activities by Bamboo Society of Austin
- Child ID program with fingerprinting by NY Life
Admission is $9 for adults, free for children. For more information, visit the Austin Home & Garden Show.