Sunday, February 23, 2020
Palmer Event Center
Noon to 4 p.m.
Event will be promoted:
Various Online Family Calendars
Facebook postings with over 8 Area Mom Facebook Groups, Homeschoolers, and Mommy Blogs
TV/Cable Local Advertising, FOX, Univision and KLRU
Ads in Austin Family Magazine
Weekly E-blast via 8,000 via Austin Family
Click on video below to view highlights from past camp fairs.
Camp Fair Packages
Package I (Best Value) $450
Requires minimum purchase of at least three monthly ads
- Booth 10'x10', 6' skirted table, two chairs, 8' backdrop with ID sign
- FREE listing in camp hand-out at event
- FREE print or web ad ($150 value) with corresponding ad purchase
- FREE Online Camp Guide listing on AFM website Jan-Aug ($900 value)
- Camp listing included in e-blasts
Package II $700
- Booth 10’x10′, 6′ skirted table, two chairs, 8′ backdrop with ID sign
- FREE listing in hand-out at event
- Discounted rate for online camp guide Jan-Aug, $400.... ($900 value)
Event Information & Details
Summer Camp Advertising and Media Opportunities
Web/Digital/Print Marketing January-June 2020
Web / DigitalAustin Family Website receives about 15.5k visitors monthly
- Premium Placement of ads on website and mobile outreach available
- Banner Ads - Web
- Banner Ads - Mobile
- Rotating Side Ads
- Content Ads
- Camp Guide Listing and Pages Available
Social MediaAFM has an interactive website. Active social media sites and weekly newsletters
- Facebook Postings - 3,000 Followers
- Dedicated e-blasts
- Ads in AFM Weekly Newsletter / Event e-blast
- Email List 8,000
- Open rate of 18% and click through rate of 10%
- Austin Family Magazine has been a trusted resource for parenting information for 27 years, and 21 years of successful camp fair events.
- Distributed at HEB, Whole Foods, Central Market, various medical facilities, libraries, family restaurants, etc.
- Geographically includes four-county area from Georgetown to Kyle including Lakeway, Cedar Park, Leander, Elgin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Buda.
(512) 733-0038 or 512-413-5740
Handouts at Austin Family Welcome Table (Exhibitors ONLY)
- You simply check the “Handout” checkbox when registering
- You must supply an email address for a contact person for deadline reminders
- Handout size must be no larger than 8.5 x 11 which can be folded or printed on both sides
- Handouts must be wrapped in 2 packs of 500
- Any questions can be directed to Greg Lowak at 512-694-5514
- Ship UPS or FEDEX with tracking number or deliver to 16615 Malaga Hills Dr. Round Rock TX 78681
- DO NOT SEND VIA US MAIL
- Your flyer will be placed in hand-out bags which will be distributed to families entering event along with a copy of the February issue of Austin Family Magazine.
- Families will receive information about your camp if they are unable to make it by your booth
(Plus they can take home information and share with friends)
Free Stage Performances
- Performance must be submitted to Greg Lowak by February 3rd for prior approval.
- Performances will be roughly 10 minutes
- Stage is 12ft wide by 10ft deep
- The performance stage is available to exhibitors on a sign-up basis
- All audio and microphone equipment will be provided
- Number of spots for performances is limited
- First come, first serve
It will allow you time on stage to perform, invite people to your booth, announce a drawing for a giveaway, or any announcement you want to make to promote your business.
- Form and money MUST BE SUBMITTED DIRECTLY TO PALMER EVENT CENTER
- If submitted by February 09, 2020, rate is $75
- If submitted by February 19, 2020, rate is $100
- After February 20, 2020, rate is $150
Booth Setup And Times
- Your 10’x10′ booth space includes: An 6′ skirted table with two chairs, and a sign that will identify your booth. There will be an
8′ drape behind your booth. Please bring your own materials to set up your booth. Please stay within the confines of your booth space. Booth height not to exceed 15′ and sides not to exceed 5′.
- Materials to bring for your booth: Your camp banner, something to hang your sign, brochures or handouts, door prizes
(give-a-ways to hand out which allows you more contact with prospects), hands-on activities. All materials handed out must be from your booth space only. No walking around soliciting prospects while they are viewing other booths.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD, HELIUM BALLOONS, GAS, POPCORN, OR BUBBLE MACHINE. Parking: ONE SERVICE YARD PARKING PERMIT PER BOOTH. ONCE YOU HAVE UNLOADED AT DOCK, YOU MUST MOVE YOUR VEHICLE TO SERVICE YARD PARKING AREA, NO UNATTENDED VEHICLES IN FRONT OF DOCK. Your Parking Pass is your Paid Receipt.
Set-up Time: Sunday, February 23, 2020, 8am to 11am
You will go through Security to enter Service Yard and Loading Dock. (See map where to unload in Service Yard and park). ONCE YOU HAVE UNLOADED AT THE DOCK, YOU MUST MOVE YOUR VEHICLE TO SERVICE YARD PARKING AREA.
- CAMP FAIR RECEIPT IS YOUR PARKING PASS and will be emailed to contact listed on registration form
- NO UNATTENDED VEHICLES AT DOCK.
- Event Time: Noon to 4pm
- Tear-down times: PLEASE WAIT until 4 p.m. to remove your exhibit.
- Focus on Camp Fair
- Our goal is to assist you in enrolling your camp to capacity. We do not want anything to interfere with exhibitors talking with parents.
- NO OUTSIDE SOLICITATION
- The key to your success is that you, as exhibitors, have fun and enjoy the day.
- Questions: Call Greg or Kaye at 512-733-0038, or 512-694-5514 or 512-413-5740
Camp Giveaway On The Day Of The Event
- Media outreach including TV ads and Community Calendar Listings With Univision. Spots on radio stations 107.7 and 104.3
- Over 300 spots on local cable tv
- Spots on local FOX and Univision tv
- Print ad in January and February issues of Austin Family Magazine
- Eblasts to our subscriber list of approximatey 8,000
- Social Media promotions, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Please submit a certificate for the one week of camp to Greg by February 17th