- High Hopes Afterschool promotes the social, emotional, cognitive, physical, educational and cultural outcomes for children and youth through sport, recreational and health related fitness activities.
- We respect, teach to and promote the diverse learning styles of children and youth.
- We coordinate the After School Child Care Program with the regular school day.
- We value, engage and require accountability from our stakeholders (e.g. participants, families, educators and community members) to protect the emotional and physical safety of children.
- Our practices at High Hopes Afterschool reflect knowledge and appreciation for diverse backgrounds, cultures, families and communities.
Hours of operation: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We also offer ½ day camps that can either be during the morning hours or the afternoon hours. These camps can be offered with or without lunch service. Please refer to our published price list for additional information.
Grades Served: Pre-School to 5th Grade for school year Student Holidays. During summer months we accept age 4 going into Kindergarten the following fall up to age 11 for Summer Camp (5th going into 6th Grade).
Summer Camp Cost per Week: $210.00. Cost includes lunch and 2 snacks
50.00 deposit required when turning in completed admission paperwork. The deposit holds your child’s place in care. This deposit is applied to the child’s first month’s tuition. Monthly tuition payments are due two weeks prior to service.
You are registering your child for a space and therefore there is no credit for missed days.
Full day camp is from 7:00 am – 6:00 p.m.
- Half day Morning camp is from 9:00 am – 11:45 p.m. Extended hours for half day campers is from 7:00 am to 9:00. There is no additional charge for our extended hours. No lunch is served to half day campers – only morning snack. Charge for Morning Camp only is $125 and includes snack and activities.
- Half day after noon camp is from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Extended hours for half day afternoon campers is from 4:00 – 6:00 pm. There is no additional charge for our extended hours. No lunch is served to half day campers – only afternoon snack. Charge for Afternoon Camp is $145 and includes afternoon snack and activities.
- Should you need to add lunch to either morning or afternoon camp session, lunch is billed at $5 per day per child.