1. Try a new workout. How about zumba, parkour or disc golf?
2. Get on the computer. If you’re in the mood for laughs, visit icanhascheezburger.com; if you’re looking for DIY projects, visit boredpanda.com; if you’re feeling introspective, visit marcandangel.com.
3. Make dinner for the firefighters at your local fire station.
4. Write a play and then perform it. Take a walk around the block or on one of the Awesome Austin hiking trails. (click here)
- Take a walk around the block or on one of the Awesome Austin hiking trails. (click here)
6. Volunteer your time. Need ideas? Visit volunteermatch.org.
7. Pick a country and plan a virtual vacation there. Find recipes for food from that country and make a special dinner tonight.
8. Reorganize something: the plastic container drawer, your sock drawer or the art supply stash.
9. Play an outdoor game. Try one of these classics: hide and seek, four square or freeze tag.
10. Pick a well-known song and rewrite the lyrics.