1. Host a book drive and donate the books to a literacy non-profit!
2. Write a children’s book and read it to friends and family!
3. Decorate your school’s library in a festive theme!
4. Take your librarian out to lunch!
5. Volunteer shelving books or reading aloud at school!
6, Create thank you cards and posters celebrating the library!
7. Work and shop the book fair to earn money and supplies!
8. Help your librarian give the library a makeover!
9, Donate new books in your child’s name!
10. Bring your librarian a yummy treat!