YMCA Camp Twin Lakes is an amazing 55-acre outdoor experience, nestled in the heart of Cedar Park, designed for children of all ages! We believe that kids need summer camp now, more than ever, and at Camp Twin Lakes, your child will spend adventurous days outside, unplugged from electronics, in a safe, natural environment while developing independence, building positive character traits and values, and most importantly, having FUN being a KID under the supervision of our incredibly passionate staff!
What makes YMCA Camp Twin Lakes magical and unique is how our staff values and celebrates each individual camper for who they are. We work to ensure that every camper, regardless of income, faith, gender identity, race, ability or background has the chance to experience summer camp and all of its magic!
Everything that we do at Camp is done intentionally, with our camper’s needs in mind. At YMCA Camp Twin Lakes, we focus on what we call the A, B, C’s of summer camp through our carefully planned programing to increase every camper’s sense of accomplishment.
The health and safety of our campers and staff is our number one priority here at Camp so we maintain strict staff to camper ratios, stay in the same groups all summer, and follow all of the proper CDC guidelines concerning COVID-19.
Fees are weekly, and financial assistance is available to allow every child to discover the magic of YMCA Camp Twin Lakes. Registration is currently open for 2021 Spring Break Camp, Summer Day Camp, and Overnight Camp.
Staff to Camper Ratios:
Weeklong Overnight Camp 1:5 Day Camp (Grades K-1st) 1:8
Mini Overnight Camp 1:5 Day Camp (2nd & Up) 1:10
WEEKLONG OVERNIGHT CAMP: (Ages 6-16) Weeklong Overnight Camp is a camp for boys and girls focused on skill-building and character development. This is our most popular overnight summer camp program. During a session of Overnight Camp, campers have the opportunity to try a wide variety of camp activities that interest them. By empowering our campers to choose which activities they want to participate in, we are fostering self-reliance and enhancing their decision-making ability.
MINI Overnight CAMP: (Ages 5-13) This camp is the perfect blend of Overnight and Day Camp. This two-night program allows campers to get a taste of Overnight Camp activities while making new friends, without the commitment of being away from home the entire week. You also get two days of Day Camp at the beginning or end of the week (depending on the session) at no extra cost.
DAY CAMP Campers Entering Grades K-9 (Minimum camper age of 5 years old) Day Camp at YMCA Camp Twin Lakes is so much more than your typical, ordinary Day Camp. Our Day Campers spend their week outdoors participating in a wide range of exciting camp activities that are focused on helping them develop confidence, improve their social skills, while learning new skills. Parents can trust that our Day Camp Staff have a “camper first” mindset and are dedicated to providing the best Day Camp experience possible.
SUPER SERIES DAY CAMP PROGRAMS:
- Super Camp: (Ages 8-14) FOR THE DAY CAMP THRILL SEEKER! Super campers have the opportunity to experience more high energy, high adventure activities every day of the week. Super Campers will participate in one extra activity in the morning.
- Super Sports: (Ages 7-14) Campers will receive 4 hours of specialized Sports instruction each day. These campers will participate in one traditional outdoor adventure camp activity during the last rotation of each day. Super Sports will run Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10.
- Super Gymnastics/Dance: (Ages 5-12) Campers will receive 4 hours of specialized Gymnastics or Dance instruction each day. These campers will participate in one traditional outdoor adventure camp activity during the last rotation of each day. Super Gymnastics/Dance will run Weeks 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11.
- Super STEAM: (Ages 7-14) Our Super STEAM campers will immerse themselves in a world of discovery and exploration for 4 hours each day both indoors and outdoors. These campers will participate in one traditional outdoor adventure camp activity during the last rotation of each day. Super STEAM will run Weeks 2-11.
DAY AND OVERNIGHT CAMP ACTIVITIES:
- 9 Square in the Air
- Aqua Park
- Arts and Crafts
- Campfire Cooking
- Free Play
- Gaga Ball
- Giant Swing
- Lake Swimming
- Low Ropes Course
- Outdoor Education
- Pool Swimming
- Rock Climbing
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Tango Tower
- Theme Day
- Special Events
- Tree-house Time
- Urban Farming
- Wet Willie
- Water Slide
* Please note that some activities, such as Paintball and Zip Line, have age restrictions.
We sincerely hope to see your child or children join the YMCA Camp Twin Lakes family this summer.
See you at camp!
Register Online: https://ymcagwc.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/camper/App